Updated March 1st, 2021
Dr Kraft if available for both in-office as well as Telemedicine video-based visits, although we encourage Telemedicine when possible. The office is open for dispensing of supplements and prescribed lab tests during regular office hours. Insurance coverage for Telemedicine is available for both initial and returning office visits through all insurance carriers Dr Kraft is in network with.
In order to help prevent/reduce virus transmission and to comply with local guidelines, we are following recommendations for minimizing risk to patients
- All employees are fully vaccinated.
- All employees and patients must wear masks in the office at all times.
- High touch surfaces are disinfected multiple times per day, including in between patients.
- Air filters are used both in the reception area and treatment rooms.
- Time buffers are used between patient visits to limit patient-patient contact
- We are not seeing or treating patients with active Covid-19 symptoms or infections
Due to the logistics of our office, we cannot see or treat patients with active fever or cough, or test for the Coronavirus. If you currently have symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, lack of smell) or have had direct contact with someone with symptoms resembling Covid-19, please schedule a telemedicine visit or call for testing resources. Lastly, here are the Center of Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for home care for those who have symptoms but have not been tested, and Kitsap Public Health District has local news and information as well.
We will continue to revise our office policy as needed based on local health department and state advisories.
PREVENTION & WELLNESS
CHRONIC DISEASE SUPPORT
HOLISTIC HORMONE REGULATION
TRILLIUM NATURAL MEDICINE
159 Wyatt Way NE
Bainbridge Island WA 98110
Tuesday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
If someone wishes for good health, one must first ask oneself if he is ready to do away with the reasons for his illness. Only then is it possible to help him.